Multi-functional vehicle (MFV) EN
The MFV brings safety to the forefront, allowing surveys of roads and airports to be performed from a vehicle at normal traffic speeds, day or night, precluding the need for traffic management.
MULTI-FUNCTIONAL VEHICLE (MFV)
The Dynatest Multi Functional Vehicle (MFV) combines the functionality of the RSP with the Laser Crack Measurement System (LCMS) from Pavemetrics. The MFV measures the IRI/RN, longitudinal and transverse profile, macrotexture, raveling and geometrics (crossfall, gradient, and radius of curvature).
- Operating at traffic speed precludes the need for traffic management
- Data can be collected day or night, at speeds up to 62 mph (100 km/h)
- Rapid evaluation and screening of all sections of the network
- The crack detection and crack classification procedures allow for rapid, objective and accurate identification of cracks
- The 3D capability of the LCMS allows for the rating of raveling
- Surveys a 4m pavement width, producing a continuous image of the pavement surface in a single run
- Detects cracks as narrow as 1mm
- Dynatest Rating Module (DRM) allows for manual distress analysis of the pavement surface to be performed quickly and efficiently
Dynatest helps its customers design and maintain better roads and airfield pavements and is a specialized civil engineering company dedicated to pavement engineering services, pavement testing equipment, pavement performance analysis software and pavement management.
The Dynatest global organization includes highly skilled pavement engineers and technical staff as well as a very innovative R&D team, accumulating many decades of industry experience.